"Sisterhood: here's to good women. may we raise them. may we know them. may we be them."
you are the change.
We're incredibly excited that you're interested in starting a Women SPEAK Chapter at your school and community. To date, Women SPEAK has engaged over 600 high school students and college students in its programming.
There are several ways you can bring Women SPEAK to your school or community:
Women SPEAK Campus Chapter - Establish a new WS organization on your campus! For college chapters, we will help you find a local high school or community partner to establish a gender empowerment-based mentorship program similar to our curriculum during the Leadership Summit. For high schools, we will help you hold dialogue, awareness, and service events on your campus.
Women SPEAK Sorority Philanthropy Initiative - Are you part of a sorority or social club that has an annual philanthropy initiative? Partner with Women SPEAK! We have a variety of fundraising and community service ideas we can do in partnership with your sorority to help bring the mission of Women SPEAK to your sorority.
Women SPEAK Community Circles - For young professionals and adultwomen. Want to have a reason to gather with a group of like-minded people to talk about issues regarding gender and identity today? Start a Women SPEAK Community Circle in your city or community.
We're here to help you every step of the way.
Each Women SPEAK Chapter will have access to the following:
- Women SPEAK Chapter Startup Toolkit with worksheets, guidelines, and suggestions on discussion topics and event ideas
- Access to a reliable liaison on our Executive Team that will assist you in establishing your chapter
- Monthly nationwide chapter community check-ins
- Exclusive leadership development trainings and webinars
- Leadership opportunities to participate on our Summit Leadership Team, blog series, social media team, etc.
- Networking with our awesome community partners, supporters, and advisory board members
- A cool Women SPEAK sisterhood and family that wants to make a difference for women and girls :)
A NATIONAL NETWORK AND MOVEMENT.
We have Women SPEAK Representatives and/or Chapters at the following schools/universities/communities:
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo | Diamond Bar High School (CA) | Harvard University (MA) | Howard University (DC) | Tufts University | BU | BC | Mount St. Mary's University (CA) | South Hills High School (CA) | Roger Williams University (RI) | Stanford University (CA) | St. Lucy's Priory HS (CA) | UC San Diego | University of Arizona | University of Notre Dame | University of Southern California | University of Pennsylvania
JOIN US TODAY.
Please fill out the interest form below and we will be in contact with you.